Friday, September 26, 2014




October is almost here and it is a busy month for Georgia Janet! It starts off with a special day - my birthday is October 1. Happy Birthday to me! How old am I? Old enough to know better but young enough to still do whatever it is! Check out one of my boards on Pinterest for some aging funnies. Getting Old? NOT!!!

Mr. GeorgiaJanet, my wonderful husband, has his birthday on October 9th, and our one and only Grandson has his on October 25th. Not commenting on hubby's age but grandson will be that magical age of five years old.

The really big event for October is the 5th annual Jay Chapman Memorial Golf Tournament. to learn more, participate, or make a donation see 5th Annual Jay Chapman Memorial Golf Tournament. Last year we raised over $8,000 for education scholarships and and Shriner's Hospitals.

Also excited to share that I am getting good feedback from a possible agent for my May manuscript and I am working on something new about overcoming indoctrinated racial prejudices as a white Southerner through the grace of Jesus Christ - in whom there is no black or white, OR  red or yellow for that matter! 

Don't forget to visitmy website - Georgia Janet
Would love to hear your comments below! Please follow and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment